10 HEALTHY RESOLUTIONS
1. Get moving. Regular doses of moderate physical activity - including walking, jogging, aerobics or dancing keep the flame burning brighter.
2. Take a tea break. Tea's healing power comes from antioxidants work to help neutralize free radicals.
3. Smile. Like the chicken or the egg, are you smiling because you are happy or happy because you are smiling.
4. Eat fish. Omega 3 fatty acids increase the viscosity of platelets preventing clumping and clotting.
5. Have better sex. Sex is a natural part of a healthy, active and loving relationship and helps us to become closer.
6. Eat breakfast. A morning meal boosts your metabolic rate and stabilizes your appetite.
7. Take a nap. Just 10 minute in the day to relax, rest, revive, meditate, to regain your focus.
8. Make rice the staple and meat the side dish.
9. Jot down your words, goals, accomplishments.
10. Stop smoking.
It is my honor to bring you this monthly newsletter. I will be presenting different health related articles for your education and enjoyment.
Please feel free to call me at my office if you would like to see information that would be of help to you.
We offer many treatment methods for your most challenging needs, as well as for more routine preventative care, in a safe, friendly and comfortable environment. Dr. Stone welcomes all new patients and is honored to serve you in the future.
About Our Practice
This office is devoted to the health and well being of each and every patient. Your comfort is our primary concern. I utilize non-surgical, drug-free methods to address your health care needs. I am a native of Camarillo and in fact graduated from Camarillo High School.
Our goal is to provide excellent chiropractic care for the entire family in a pleasant and professional atmosphere. We offer chiropractic manipulative therapy as well as physical therapeutic modalities such as ultrasound, electric muscle stimulation and spinal traction. We also offer massage therapy services! We strive to provide our patients with an exceptional experience from the time they walk into our office until they leave. You'll find many health and wellness related resources available in my office as well as on our web page. I offer multiple alternative, well researched treatment methods for your most challenging needs, as well as for more routine preventative care, in a safe, friendly and comfortable environment.
I am proud to have served the community of Camarillo for twenty eight years. Dr. Stone welcomes all new patients and is honored to serve you in the future.